Wednesday, June 30, 2010

it's an exciting life...

Not really. Not lately anyway. I've been pretty boring for the past few days. I was supposed to have my astronomy final tomorrow, but we were ahead of schedule in the class so our teacher gave us the option to take it yesterday. I probably could have used the extra time to study, but I figured I could just suck it up and stay up studying all night Monday and then be done with it. So that's what I did. I studied all night Monday night, went and took the final at 10 yesterday morning, then went to the library and studied for my astronomy lab final, and took that at noon. I obviously wasn't as worried about the lab final as I was about the lecture. Now if I can just get through my math classes next month I'll be moving on the stuff I'm actually interested in!

In other news, I'm patiently waiting to go see Eclipse on SATURDAY! I'm going with some of my friends from work, and I haven't seen them since my last day, so I'm as excited about seeing them as I am about the movie :) I'm re-reading the book, so I'm trying to get finished with that before we go.

Also in random news, a piece of the bottom of my computer fell off today. Something tells me that's not good?

1 comment: