Thursday, June 24, 2010

one down, a whole bunch to go

I finished my first class of the summer semester yesterday! It was definitely my favorite of the three I'm taking right now, BUT I had to carry a keyboard clear across campus every day, so I won't miss that! I'll be done with all my classes for the first summer semester Tuesday, and I have a final Thursday, then my first (summer) semester back in school will be complete!

I knew I'd be busy this month, but this has been crazy! I spent my ENTIRE weekend studying. Well, most of the day Friday, Saturday night (we had some family stuff and I worked a little bit during the day) and ALL DAY Sunday. I'm taking an online math class right now, and I had been working so hard on my other two classes I got behind in it so I had to spend most of the weekend catching up on that. I had homework and quizzes that had to be done before my test yesterday (and let's just say I'll need to study a lot harder for the next two tests!)

Next month I'm taking two math classes (one is the online class I just mentioned) and an Intro to Education class. The Intro to Education class will only last a week though, so I think next month is going to be a little less stressful, and I should be able to better manage my online class.

Since I'll only have class for two hours for most of next month, I'm actually going to be able to go back to the gym! (Which I'll need since I won't be walking near as much to and from class.) A friend of mine said she's going to join too, so we can go together. I'm excited...I've actually missed the gym!

I guess that's all I have for an update today!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited you are going back to school, you will be a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete