Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Back to School, Back to School

Yesterday was my first day back to school! The month of June is going to be CRAZY busy for me! I have one class five days a week, another class four days a week, and a three-hour lab three days a week. I'm taking Astronomy and a music class. Astronomy is going to be not so much fun, but I'm liking music so far. We're learning to play the keyboard so we can play it for our students :) The only thing I don't like is that I have to carry a big keyboard all around campus with me. It's probably about as tall as I am! Luckily my awesome sister-in-law has offered to drive met to class in the mornings so I don't have to carry it around SO much!

I'm going to go study now...I have my first quiz in astronomy tomorrow...this is my first college quiz in like four years, so I'm kinda nervous!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I know you will do wonderfully in both classes! I have never taken summer school, but have had to basically kill myself taking 20 and 21 hours in the fall and spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait for your next music class when you go to schools and teach the kids these songs! That's when the real fun starts!

    I'm so glad it's all working out! :)

    ReplyDelete