Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know You!

It's Sunday, so it's time to play some Getting to Know You with Keely!

1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc

Well, considering that this month I have to walk completely across campus with a keyboard about as big as I am in about 90+ degree heat, I'd pick superhuman speed. Next month I might change my mind though!

2. The best thing I ever won is....?
Super Achiever. 7th grade. SWEET.

3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?
Nah, I don't skype

4. What is your favorite Summer month?
Do I have to pick? I really like July...maybe because of the 4th of July? Not sure. And then there's August...ah, August. ALMOST football season...

5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
A couple of months ago I would've said ocean...I love playing in the waves...but last time I went to the beach I saw five stingrays right there by the shore and it kinda freaked me out.
You can see two of them really well in this picture.

Plus, stupid BP is trying to ruin the Gulf of Mexico for EVERYBODY...but I probably shouldn't get started on that one again.

So now I guess I'd have to say pool. You can always see what you're swimming with in a pool :)

6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?
Summer in college...no stress of classes...just working and hanging out with my friends. One summer I interned with the park and rec department and I loved every single second of it.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
It's not really a secret, but I love getting good deals at the grocery store and CVS with the help of Money Saving Mom, Southern Savers and I Heart Publix. Buying groceries is kind-of like a game to me now to see how much I can save. And now that I'm back in school and only working a few hours a week, saving on groceries is a really big deal!

8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I haven't yet and I doubt I will...I really don't get into soccer very much (or at all)...right now I'm watching the NBA finals...go Celtics!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday! I'm planning on studying and doing homework ALL DAY. This month of school is absolutely killing me. I don't mean to wish my life away, but I am REALLY looking forward to July!

No comments:

Post a Comment