Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sleep Talkers

Lee and I both tend to talk in our sleep.  We say some pretty hilarious things [they're hilarious to me anyway], so I thought I'd start documenting them.

Last night Lee fell asleep on the couch while I was reading.  I told him I was going to sleep after I finished the chapter I was reading.

After I finished the chapter, I said I was going to bed.  He said [asleep on the couch, mind you] that he was going to finish his chapter then go to bed.  I just accepted that and he fell back asleep. I was starting to get up to go to bed, then, out of his slumber, Lee starts the following conversation: 

Lee: About a million dollars a day.
Me: A million dollars a day?  For what?
Lee: Just driving around.
Me: I'd drive around all day for a million dollars!
Lee: Just...transport.
Me: Well do you get to listen to the radio or anything while you're driving around?
Lee: Sometimes.  Not when it's just me and you.

Then he woke up with a really confused look on his face

Anybody else have crazy conversations when you're sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment