Monday, January 9, 2012

10-pound Challenge

So...I gained some weight over the holidays.

Not as much as I have in the past, but still.

Now I want to lose that holiday weight and a few more pounds, so I was really excited to see that Erika at Newlyweds on a Budget was hosting a 10-pound Challenge!  If I lose 10 pounds in 12 weeks I'll be entered to win a prize!  Ten pounds in 12 weeks is a realistic goal, and why not try to win a prize if I want to lose weight anyway?

The contest will officially begin on January 16, and I'll be posting updates every week or so.  Maybe I'll do some before and after pictures too.  Not sure about that one, but maybe.

If you're wanting to lose some weight you should sign up too!  Let me know if you do and we can help keep each other accountable!

1 comment: