Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I'm Loving

Happy Wednesday! I'm linking up with Jamie again this week for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving that I got to see my old roommate/best friend on the Fourth of July!
{This is us at her bachelorette party back in 2007}
Life has been crazy for us over the past year or so...especially for her, she's been dealing with a lot...and we haven't gotten to see each other much. I was so happy to get to see her Monday. She had a baby in January and I got to meet him too! It was such a good time. I think things are starting to slow down now so hopefully we can see each other more!

I'm loving that I'm finally reading the Harry Potter books. I know I'm so far behind on this, but what are you gonna do? I finished the third one this morning and it was SO GOOD. I liked the first two okay, but I LOVED the third one. I'll be starting the fourth one this afternoon :)

Speaking of books, I'm loving that I won a First Reads giveaway on Goodreads this morning! I never win giveaways! I just set up my account this weekend and I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing, but I think once I get it figured out I'll really like it! If you're on Goodreads you can find me here. I'm always looking for new books to read!

I'm loving Pretty Little Liars!
I didn't watch when it first came on, so I missed the first several episodes of the very first season, but now I'm hooked. I never miss it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so behind with you! I read the first 3 or 4 right when they came out. But, then I became a poor college student and spending $20 on clothes, beer, or going out seemed like a much better investment over buying the books. So, I haven't read the last however many there are. I'm planning on going back and starting them this summer.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like we might be soul mates... mostly because we have the same name and your WILW has things that I ALSO love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE goodreads! It's so addicting! Yay for winning a book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the HP books!! I can't wait for the movie next week!! It all ends... :(
    I love love PLL, I'm reading those books right now!

    ReplyDelete