Saturday, July 9, 2011

HIMYM Wisdom

Today I've got another piece of wisdom from How I Met Your Mother. If you're not watching this show, please do. It comes on lifetime and the CW all. the. time. And I think another channel too, but I can't remember which one. I'm not even watching them when they air the first time...Lee is really weird about watching TV shows in order, but anyway...

This quote is from "Happily Ever After" from Season 4.
Kids, you may think your only choices are to swallow your anger or throw it in someone's face, but there's a third option: You can just let it go, and only when you do that is it really gone and you can move forward.

That really stuck with me. Just let it go. People are gonna do things all the time to upset you or make you mad, and sometimes it might actually be best to go with one of the first two options. But sometimes you just need to let it go.

Just let it go and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment