Friday, July 29, 2011

Finished

I am finally finished with my summer class! I had a paper due at midnight tonight but I went ahead and finished it yesterday! It was so hard to get motivated, but we're having a family party at our house tomorrow so I need to spend all day today cleaning up. It's such a relief to be finished! The class wasn't that bad, and I really like the teacher, but it's nice to have a few weeks without that hanging over my head :)

So now my plans for the rest of the summer are to finally finish Harry Potter [I'm about halfway through the last book and I should finish this weekend] and read as many other books as I can before school starts back. I'm taking the Praxis in a few weeks so I'll study for that too, but that shouldn't be too bad.

I'm really going to try to take a lot of pictures at the party tomorrow night and post those next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment