Friday, February 26, 2010

Why I didn't work out last night...

Lee and I got new phones last night and we haven't been able to put them down! I'm blogging from the phone right now :) I think it's killing him because he's driving right now so he can't play with his phone!

Lee got a Droid and I got a Droid Eris. I would put pictures but I don't know how to do that from the phone just yet. Really I don't know how to do much on this phone just yet--I tried to send a text earlier today and had to send Lee a test one first to make sure I did it right. I'll get there though!

I won't be posting much from the phone I don't think, I just wanted to play with my new phone while I was bored on our trip :) I hope everybody has a great weekend!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am SO jealous! I want a Droid big time.

    Did I miss something? Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a blackberry now, but thinking about getting a Droid... do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love new phones!!!! Where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. We didn't go anywhere big...just to visit my parents...a boring 3-hour drive! And I love my phone so far, and Lee hasn't been able to put it down! I had to lecture him because he was trying to look at it while he was driving tonight!!

    ReplyDelete