Sunday, February 7, 2010

Getting to Know You!

It's Sunday so it's time to play some Getting to Know You with Keely!

1. How many piercing's do you have?

Just one in each ear. I used to have my belly button pierced but it started getting on my nerves
2. I love the sound of.....?
Waves crashing at the beach...it's so peaceful!
3. Favorite city?
I love Nashville. I don't ever want to leave Alabama again, and I always tell Lee the only place I'd move out of Alabama would be the beach, but I could probably live in Nashville
4. Colts, Saints, or could care less?
I'm pulling for the Saints because one of my best friends in from the New Orleans area, but I do like Peyton Manning, so I'll be cool either way. Plus, I like the commercials more than anything anyway!
5. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?
Frozen yogurt right now I guess since I'm trying to lose weight. Plus, there's a new(ish) place that opened around here called Yogurt Mountain and I'm pretty sure that's what Heaven is. We went yesterday and I think we're going again today!
6. Favorite appetizer?
Calamari!
7. What item in your closet currently makes you the happiest?
My polka dot Alabama hoodie :) I love the Tide, plus it's really warm! Side story: I washed it for the first time last week (it's red and the BAMA part is white w/ red polka dots) and the red bled all over the white! So I used a bleach pen and it worked! Thank goodness! I was ready to buy a new one!!
8.Favorite facial moisturizer?
I'm using some kinda Neutrogena stuff right now

2 comments:

  1. what an adorable blog! i'm with you - superbowl for the commercials, (and the game only if it's going to be an exciting one!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.....the waves! After reading all these I want to add things to my answers. I LOVE getting to know other bloggers!

    I am a new follower because of Keelys game here and I hope that you will come by and follow back. It is nice to meet you. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog

    ReplyDelete