Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just One More Reason I love Chick fil A

Just a quick little story about how awesome Chick fil A is...

Lee and I have a little tradition where we always stop at Chick fil A if we're going out of town in the morning. Well really, any morning we're not going to work and we're up early...we just love Chick fil A, especially their breakfast! And they're always so nice :)

Saturday morning we stopped by Chick fil A on our way to Atlanta. We were dropping the dogs off at his mom's house since it's on the way, so they were in the back seat while we were going through the drive thru. When I got to the window they both started barking, so I told her that they loved Chick fil A too! She asked how many we had, and I thought she was just making conversation so I told her we had two. Then she bent down and came back up with two dog treats in ziploc bags! How nice is that?! It just made me so happy. They've always had good customer service, but something like that I think is just really going above and beyond. I guess they just understand how much some people love their puppy dogs :)

I've always loved Chick fil A, because I mean, it's delicious, but now I'm an even bigger fan. Thank you, Chick fil A, for being so awesome, and for making my SEC Championship day even better! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that they always say my pleasure and I actually believe them!

    My SEC Championship day was also exciting, not so much for John :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people that own the two around my house go to our church, and our Sunday School teacher was telling us one day about how they really mentor the kids/people that work there. They have a Bible study at their house every week for the people who work there, and they treat them so well. Kinda made me want to work there!

    ReplyDelete