Monday, June 27, 2011

This Summer I Will...

...read Harry Potter...all of them...I know I'm horribly late getting on that bandwagon, but whatever. I've read the first one before, but it was a long time ago, so I'm going to read it again. I'm starting them tonight.


...lose 10 pounds...4 down, 6 to go


...cook a lot, and freeze a lot of meals for us. That way when I go back to school in the fall I can just pop something in the oven when I get home at night instead of eating sandwiches or Zaxby's every day


...get a good tan...which should be easy since my job is to sit at the pool


...run a 5k...I started the Couch to 5k [again] back in January, so obviously I should have finished it a long time ago, but with everything that happened in the spring semester I got a little behind. I kept at it though, and I'm about to start the final week! I've found a few 5k's pretty close to my house so now I just have to decide which one to do!


What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment