Sunday, May 15, 2011

Getting to Know You 5.15.11

It's been a while since I've linked up with Keely for Getting to Know You!
1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself?
No...it's not something I'm really opposed to though. Lee has gone to a few by himself when it's movies I don't really want to see...I just don't see the point in spending the money for something I have no desire to see

2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane?
If you read my previous posts I think you'll know the answer to that one...definitely hurricane

3. have you made summer vacation plans?
We just got back from a week at the beach...we may take a few other trips but nothing big...we'll both just be working for the rest of the summer

4. what's your favorite accessory?
Umm...I have this one necklace that has lots of different colors in it so I can wear it with pretty much anything...and I do...I wear it all the time

5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party?
No :(

6. are you friends with your neighbors?
Sadly, not really :( They all seem really nice, but we don't know them very well. I met some of them a few weeks after we moved into the house and I locked myself out! I had to go use their phone and call Lee to come home and let me back in the house! It was embarrassing but they were really nice. But other than that, we mainly just wave when we see them or say hello to them. We're a lot younger than most of our neighbors and just at different points in our lives.

7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater?
We just saw Something Borrowed last night. I had read the book a long time ago, so I didn't remember ALL the details, and I think that made it more enjoyable. Usually I compare movies to the book too much. Can I just say that I ♥ John Krasinski?

8 what's your favorite food network show?
Throwdown! And anything else Bobby Flay is on. I adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment