Monday, January 10, 2011

Ice Storm 2011

Last night I experienced the first "ice storm" of my life. First we have snow on Christmas, now we're having an ice storm?! What is going on here? It's probably about a quarter-inch of ice, but we aren't really equipped to deal with that here in Alabama. The dogs don't know what to do when I take them outside! Lee is working from home today, thank goodness!

My plans for the day are to finish the book I'm reading [Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner...this is pretty much the last book I'll get to read for pleasure until this semester is over] and then pretty much just be lazy and hang out with my puppies for the rest of the day!

1 comment:

  1. It's global warming :) Y'all be safe if you're out and about in that mess! Best of luck in your next semester. Love you!

    ReplyDelete