Friday, December 30, 2011

Peace out, 2011



I can't believe it's almost 2012.  I can't believe how fast 2011 has gone.  It was an eventful year with Lee and me in school, the awful tornadoes in April, my awesome job over the summer, and spending time with our families over the holidays.


It has definitely had its ups and downs, and I'm excited about a new year!


There are lots of things I hope to do in 2012:

  • Get a JOB!  A teaching job preferably, since that's why I've been in school for the past year and a half!
  • Get new bedroom furniture.  The stuff we have now is a mixture of the stuff Lee and I had in college.  It's all pretty nice furniture, but it doesn't really go together at all.  We've been married for almost four years, so I think it's about time we got some grown-up bedroom furniture.
  • Run a 5k.  I had planned to do that this year, but time just got away from me.  I'm going to start running again today, so hopefully I can run one soon!
  • Make some stuff on my Silhouette Cameo Lee got me for my birthday!  I've had it since October and I [shamefully] haven't even taken it out of the box :(  I can't wait to learn to use it, and hopefully I can play with it before I start back to school in January.
I have a few New Year's Resolutions, but they're the boring ones people make all the time like work out more and stick to a budget, so I'm not really going to talk about those!


No comments:

Post a Comment