Friday, April 29, 2011

No Better Today

Things seem even worse today. I can't stop crying.

I heard on the radio about an hour ago that there were 45 confirmed dead in Tuscaloosa and 446 still missing. I read that 8 University students had been confirmed dead. It's just devastating.

All of our family and friends are safe, but my heart is broken for the people who lost their homes and family members and friends. I can't imagine what they're going through right now if I'm this emotionally hurt.

Lee had a friend who had damage to his house in Tuscaloosa so he went to help him clean up instead of going to work today. I was going to go help, too, but Lee told me to just stay home. He said it was chaos and it would have taken me 3 hours to get there.

Tuscaloosa will never be the same again :(

1 comment:

  1. This is so sad. I wish there was more I could do. I hope next week will be good for you to get a way from it for a bit. I know it doesn't change all of the horrible things that have happened, but at least you can maybe get it off your mind. If you need anything you can always call/email/text me. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete