Thursday, December 16, 2010

We Need a Little Christmas!

Since I did it last year, I wanted to post a few of the Christmas decorations we put up this year too!

My little snowman family in our entryway


Our new tree is REALLY tall! Lee couldn't even reach the top with the step stool! We had to bring in one of our outside chairs [they're pretty high] so he could stand in it to put the star on top.


Our niece had been playing with the gravel in our backyard on Thanksgiving, and when we brought the chair in we found out she had left us some in the chair!


One of my best friends gave us this "Our First Christmas" ornament :)


Ellie and Bruce Wayne's "Aunt" got them this ornament this year. We had gone to the Christmas store at the mall and we saw this ornament but I didn't want to pay for it. I went to get something to drink and she told me she had bought something for some of her other friends and asked if I wanted to see it. I saw Ellie's name first and thought "Oh, they have an Ellie too!" but then I saw Bruce Wayne's name, and she said "It's for yall!" So sweet!


I bought these last year and Lee said they should be next to each other on the tree :)


These are just a couple of tables in the living room. Nothing too exciting, but there's one of those Bath and Body Works candles I'm obsessed with!


We have stockings on the mantle, but it looks pretty much the same as last year so I didn't post that picture.

That's pretty much it for Christmas this year. It's pretty simple but I'm happy with it. I've already got plans of what I want to do next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment