Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Boys of Fall

I think I've mentioned a time or two (or seven or eight!) how much I love football, especially The University of Alabama football. I've been counting down to football season for at least two months now (and we still have one long month left!). A few weeks ago when I thought I couldn't be any more ready for football season, I heard this song. Oh man. Then the video came out earlier this week. It brought tears to my eyes. It's "The Boys of Fall," by Kenny Chesney. If you haven't heard it or seen the video, here it is (it's kinda long but so good!):

{Here's the youtube link}
(As an Alabama fan, I was watching for Alabama clips the whole time and was getting a little upset because I never saw any, but the video goes out pretty dang strong!)

And since I'm on youtube, I wanted to post a couple of Bama football videos I've come across in the past couple of weeks.

This one is a hype video to get everybody pumped for this season:

{youtube link}

And this one is supposedly the new intro video they're going to show in the stadium:

{youtube link}

Win or lose, I love the Tide! Only about a month until the season starts (Alabama's first game is two days after my birthday, and college football actually starts on my birthday! I get the best birthday present every year!) I'm going to continue my countdown now...

No comments:

Post a Comment