Monday, August 13, 2012

It's me again

Geeze, I'm awful at blogging. It's honestly just not been that great of a summer for me. I haven't been able to find a teaching job so I've been seriously bummed about that. I would be a really good teacher, but nobody will give me a chance. It's just a terrible feeling because I quit a good job to go back to school to be a teacher, and now I can't get a job. Then I see girls I went to school with complaining about having to get up early to go to training, and I want to tell them that some of us would LOVE to be getting up early to go to training. I know it's all in God's timing and I'm trying to keep the faith, it's just really hard.

Anyway, enough complaining and feeling sorry for myself. The good news is that after a rough summer of his own, Lee now officially has his MBA! His spring semester was really rough, then he had less than a week after that semester ended before he started his summer classes. He went to class every night this summer until about 10, on top of working 50+ hours a week, and still managed to make A's in all his classes. That boy is smart! I'm so proud of him!

Now we're just looking forward to football season! The weather here was a little cooler the past few days and that made me so ready for fall! I think I'm gonna get my fall decorations out sometime this week...is it too soon for that? I mean, it is the middle of August! Maybe I'll wait...

1 comment:

  1. These people don't kow what they are missing out on by not hiring you! I hope you find something soon, you never know a teacher might need a long term sub or maybe once school starts some openings will come up.

    I saw some Halloween decorations this weekend that I was dying to get, but I held off for just a bit longer.

    ReplyDelete