Sunday, February 12, 2012

Little Update

Life has gotten kind of crazy again! I'm going to do a quick update today of everything that's been going on.
  • School has been taking up most of my time lately. I'm still loving my cooperating teacher and 5th graders I'm with for my internship. I was nervous about 5th grade but I adore these kids, and my cooperating teacher is amazing. She's so helpful and fun to work with. I'm in my 10 consecutive days of full-time teaching right now, and it was overwhelming at first but I feel like I'm getting in the swing of it now. My last day in this class will be March 2, then I'll move to a 2nd grade class at the same school.
  • I'm doing pretty well on the ten-pound challenge. I know I haven't updated like I said I would, but I'll update about it tomorrow :) 
  • Last weekend we went to Lee's grandmother's house. She lives in the country so we decided to take the gun and shoot. Lee loves that thing!
me shooting

Lee coaching his mom

Lee shooting

That's pretty much all that's been going on with us lately. I haven't had time to read as much as I'd like :( I FINALLY got Mindy Kaling's book on epub from the library and didn't even have time to finish it before they took it away from me :(  Sad. I was liking it, just didn't have time to read for fun.

1 comment:

  1. I took a semester off to figure what the heck I was doing. One turned into two and I've just lost my job so I have all this FREE TIME...I actually miss classes!! Sounds like you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete