Monday, February 13, 2012

10 pound challenge update

10pound challenge header The 10 Pound Challenge: Are you in?


This is the 4th week of the 10-pound challenge and I've lost four pounds, so I feel like I'm on track :)


I haven't done as well with my exercise as I had hoped, but I'm hoping now that I'm in more of a routine with school and everything I'll be able to work it in more.  And I am on my feet all day every day, so that probably helps a little.


I'm planning to step up my diet a little this week and really start counting my calories. The past few weeks I've just been trying to eat more fruit and watch my portions, but this week I'm going to start keeping track of what I'm eating.


I'm happy with the rate I'm losing weight, and hopefully I'll be able to keep it up for the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment