Monday, March 8, 2010

In Ten Years...

Kendra tagged me to play the 10 year game!

Here are the rules:
Post where you want to be in 10 years
Pass along to ten of your bloggy friends

So here goes...
In ten years...

I will be 35...yeah...moving on now...

I hope to have a master's degree (more on that another day)

I hope to be in a job I love (more on that later, too!)

I hope to have made at least one person's life better just by being in it

I hope to have no debt...except probably a house payment

I hope to have a child or two

I hope I'm healthy and happy, and I hope my family and friends (including all of you!!) are too

Since I'm such a rule-breaker, I'm not going to tag 10 people! Because I'm still getting to know all my new blog friends, I want everybody who hasn't played yet to play along! Please leave a comment and let me know if you played!
Photobucket

4 comments: