Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Recap

What an awesome weekend! As soon as I got home from work Friday we went to Lee's aunt's birthday part. It was really good to see all his family. His stepsister is pregnant, and I haven't seen her since they told everybody. She's already got a little bump! Here's a picture of some of us from the party:
This is is me and Lee and his brother and sister, sister's roommate, brother's girlfriend, stepdad, stepsister and her husband, and cousins. Sometimes I forget how short I am, and then I see one of these pictures :)

About an hour after we got home from the party, my brother, sister-in-law and nieces got here. We stayed up talking until about 1:00, then my niece woke me up at 6:00 Saturday morning. Any other time I might would have been irritated about getting up so early, but I love them so much, and don't get to see them as much since they've moved so I wanted to spend as much time with them as possible.

We had Sunny's baby shower Saturday afternoon. I don't have pictures, but this time it wasn't for lack of effort! I took my camera with every intention of taking lots of pictures, but I didn't think to check the battery Friday night and when I got it out at the shower it was dead :( But my mom had her camera so I took lots of pictures with it. She didn't have the cord with her to put them on the computer, so my dad has promised he'll send them to me either tonight or tomorrow. THEN I'll post them! She got lots of stuff for Baby Riley and we got to see some really good friends that we hadn't seen in a while :)

After the shower we went over to Sunny's house to have a cookout for my mom's birthday. My grandmother's birthday was last week too, so I got them a strawberry cake from Edgar's...the best cake ever! (Pictures of the cake are on my mom's camera too, so I'll post them as soon as I get them from Daddy) We got home at about 9:00 Saturday night and I fell asleep as soon as we got home and slept until 7:30 Sunday morning! I think I finally caught up on sleep!

NOW I'm just trying to make it through this week to get to another awesome weekend. A-Day, Alabama's big spring scrimmage is this weekend and one of my best friends from home is coming up for it. I'm going to be sure to charge the camera battery before Saturday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment