Thursday, September 16, 2010

Friday Fives

Just Me and My Life
The Friday Five this week over at Just Me and My Life is 5 Things you Want from csnstores.com. This was a lot of fun! It was hard to narrow it down to 5 things, but here's what I came up with:

1. A fondue set.
We've gone to the Melting Pot for my past two birthdays, and every time we go it makes me want a fondue set of my own. Whether or not I'd use it if I actually had one is another story :)

2. This giraffe print luggage set.
I've been wanting this luggage for so long!

3. A new comforter set.
I think this one is really pretty.

4. This mirror jewelry armoire.
I love that it's a full-length mirror too!

5. The Paula Deen cookware set.
I just hate the set that we have. The one we have is what we registered for, and there's really nothing wrong with it, I'm just not good at cooking unless the pots and pans are non-stick, and ours are not. Plus, I love red :)

Now if you go play along you'll be put in the drawing to win a $35 gift card!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the armoire! This is a piece I have been looking for! I must go check this out!!

    ReplyDelete